Dynefit - We want everyone to be fit, and in the process make fitness a necessity rather than a luxury.
Dyne-Health and Fitness has always been different, our philosophy has also been people, our product has always been designed to help people and so it is no surprise really that we have undertaken some major projects to help society.
This is Yuvraj Abhishek, who has efficaciously accomplished his schooling at Loyola High School, Patna and Bachelors from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani campus. His major was in Pharmacy and my minor in Entrepreneurship.
And here is Yashvardhan Joshi, he has done his schooling in Vadodara and Bachelor's from BITS, Pilani, majoring in Chemical Engineering.
Provocation in Our way
Since class 10th I, Yuvraj Abhishek, was intrigued in Startup culture and Entrepreneurship, which internally emaciate me. In my first year of college, I was compered to Fitness and Gym. I ascertained the loopholes & ambiguity in the fitness industry and what this industry dearth has had stimulated me to initiate Dyne Health and Fitness.
Having gotten in fitness in my +2, I, Yashvardhan Joshi, went onto a fitness transformation journey. It felt magnificent and I know how arduous it is to pass through that prolonged journey without proper guidance, I set up my mind & fully determined to launch my own fitness startup DyneFit.
Notion of Fitness Startup
We were at the ideation stage in Aug 2019, launched our MVP in March 2020. Now a days, small-scale gyms have been impotent to marketize and sell their services to certain customers because of their skepticism in the gym’s services. Neither do these customers zest to shell out hefty gym memberships nor do the gyms zeal to lose potential customers and revenue. This is where Dyne comes in. By creating an ecosystem that not only concede customers to plump for the best gyms; but also allows gyms to reap revenue that they could not before.
The core challenge that we confronted was scaling the startup. This was the prime challenge because a generalized solution cannot be offered to when considering tier 2 and 3 cities as it has multiple barriers.
The problem which resulted as an immense precariousness that we are solving motivated us. Our motive to ‘Change Fitness from Luxury to Necessity’ is what drives us.
When it comes to societal impact, i.e., bringing tangible change to benefit the general population, there is not much that individuals or small businesses can do, let alone a start-up whose founders are trying to pass their semesters with good grades. But Dyne-Health and Fitness has always been different, our philosophy has also been people, our product has always been designed to help people and so it is no surprise really that we have undertaken some major projects to help society. Let’s have a look at our such events.
- Distributing 1000+ masks in Patna during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sponsoring Lawyer Bar Association’s sports competition in Pilani.
We offer multitude of services:-
- Connect customers with trustworthy fitness centers at a rate cheaper than the market rate.
- A unique model where one has to pay less than the gym’s market fees and will get personalized training and gym facilities combined.
- Connecting with proficient Yoga centers.
- Stay fit and continue your fit journey because DyneFit allows you to get fit from your
- Fully customized diets and workouts for all the app users.
- Customers can join budget friendly Yoga centres in their localities.
- Customers can track their daily progress in the app.
- Customers will be mentored throughout their fitness journey.
- YUVRAJ ABHISHEK; CO-FOUNDER, CEO
- YASHVARDHAN JOSHI; CO-FOUNDER, COO
- KESHAV MOONDRA; CO-FOUNDER, CFO
- ABHIJIT KUMAR; CTO
- SOMBUDDHA CHAKRAVARTY; CPO
- AKASH SINGH; CMO
- PRIYANSH KEDIA; TECHNICAL HEAD
Existent Status Quo
- As of now, we have onboarded 5 gyms in Pilani, Churu and Patna.
- We have 3 certified trainers on board with us.
- Our app has almost 1k downloads on the play store.
- Insta handle has 500 followers and 300-400 weekly traffic.
- Our website has around 5k monthly traffic.
Advice or Suggestion to Readers - Grab the Offer Today
Our vision is to drive meaningful change, by challenging the idea that “cheap paucity in quality” and changing fitness from a luxury to a necessity! We are doing so by providing an ecosystem that takes onboard gyms, gym trainers and customers and offers them trustworthy fitness solutions at equitable costs.